Scrolling twitter hastags, reddit and other sites, having no clue what people are talking about? Well, when we started getting involved with crypto we didn’t have a clue either. Therefore we thought it would be great to have a guide about this.
Trading related terms
- Goverment issued currency, Euro/USD for example.
- Markets where you can buy or sell cryptocurrency. check out our partnerlist for recommended exchanges.
- A person who owns a massive amount of cryptocurrency.
- People hyping up a coin, giving it alot of attension to pump the price up, later on the same people dump for profit.
- price is expected to increase, usually based on technical analysis or big news.
- price is expected to decrease, usually based on technical analysis or big news.
- All Time High. The record high of a coin.
- Alternative coins, usually everything else then Bitcoin is called a Altcoin.
- Initial Coin Offering, SKRIV KLART
- The total value held in a cryptocurrency. Market supply x the current price will give you the market cap.
- Trend/Technical Analysis. A prediction of which move the market will make next.
- Taking advantage of a different price of a coin in two exchanges.
- Fear Of Missing Out. Scared to miss out because it seems like the train is going.
- Return Of Investment, basically how much you earn compared to intial investment. 100% ROI would mean that you have doubled your money.
- Fear, Uncertaintly and Doubt. Someone who spreads fakenews in order to try to get a price drop.
- A long time ago, a drunk person on reddit, misspelled the word “Hold”. Read more about it here
- A lamborghini is something that everyone is gonna buy when they get rich of cryptocurrency.
- When a coin is mooning it means that the price is increasing absurdly and fast.